SPI using Google Apps?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Fri Nov 2 14:52:58 UTC 2012

On Nov 1, 2012, at 8:45 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> control accounts.

I think that's an open question right now - I haven't heard a legally informed opinion (or a verdict from Google) as to whether SPI associated projects would or would not qualify as branches of an SPI umbrella. If they do, then each project can in fact have their own Google Apps account (and thus domain), though in the application one needs to link to the one for the umbrella (at least that's what I understood).

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :