SPI using Google Apps?

Fabian Keil fk at fabiankeil.de
Sat Nov 3 11:55:28 UTC 2012

Robert Brockway <robert at spi-inc.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Nov 2012, Robert Brockway wrote:

> >> Thanks, I agree that this is a great idea.  Would you like to help out
> >> by starting such a page?
> >
> > Actually we already have such a page :)
> >
> > http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/services/
>
> Having said that, the page is a bit vague on the technical services
> offered.  Contributions welcome.

Given that I have no insight about what the technical services
provided by SPI really are, to which projects they are provided
and what the conditions are, I don't see how I can contribute here.

My impression is that currently the people who have the missing
information lack the time to write it down.

If I were provided with the required information I could play
ikiwiki markup monkey (after familiarising myself with the syntax),
but I'm not sure that this would really improve the workflow.

Fabian