SPI using Google Apps?

Josh Berkus josh at postgresql.org
Fri Oct 12 21:15:29 UTC 2012

On 10/12/12 2:04 PM, Hilmar Lapp wrote:
> I was wondering whether SPI, or an SPI-associated project is using
> Google Apps, i.e., has a Google Apps account, and if so, whether it's
> a Google Apps for Non-Profits account.

Well, since SPI as an organization is dedicated to promoting Free
Software, you'd want to make the case that there simply isn't any Free
Software which fulfills the features you want out of Google Apps.  Note
that the non-profit account only allows the use of a single domain, AFAIK.

People have made similar cases for purchasing licenses for other things
in the past.

At this point, we don't have an account simply because nobody has asked
for one.

--Josh Berkus