Bitcoin

Robert Brockway robert at spi-inc.org
Wed Apr 17 23:15:39 UTC 2013

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013, Mikko V. Viinamäki wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Have you considered Bitcoin as a way of donating to you? I'm not saying
> it's necessarily something great but it certainly is something to
> consider as (especially international) donations are always a huge
> hassle.

Hi Mikko.  In the past several members of the board have expressed
reservations about accepting bitcoin donations.  There may be a discussion
in the -general or -private list archives, otherwise I'm sure people will
chime in with comments on this.  FWIW, I'm somewhat ambivalent towards
bitcoin.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert at spi-inc.org		Linux counter ID #16440