volunteer copyright assignment / licensing agreement

David Pratt david.pratt at tidesdk.org
Fri Feb 15 19:12:25 UTC 2013

In our license headers we identify SPI in the copyright but together
with those that contributing code. So there is no one copyright holder
but a collection. We use WebKit in our project and we see this similar
scenario where multiple folks or company that contribute each have a
copyright under the license agreed for the project. For example, we do
this and when contributors make changes, their copyright is added to
the files add or modify.

* Copyright (c) 2012 Software in the Public Interest Inc (SPI)
* Copyright (c) 2012 David Pratt
* Copyright (c) 2012 Mital Vora
*
*