SPI resolution 2013-06-30.jmd.1: Swathanthra Malayalam Computing as an associated project

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jul 23 11:24:48 UTC 2013

On 23/07/13 05:59, Josh Berkus wrote:
> They are looking to join SPI in order to receive funds in the US, not
> for an accessible website evaluation.  Have a sense of proportion, please.

Sure.  Access to the information on that website was desirable to help
SPI members fulfil their oversight responsibility if they'd not heard of
SMC before.

Happily, useful information was offered by email, for which I thanked
people.  So I consider the SPI-relevant part of this concluded and ask
others to be cautious about continuing this discussion on-list ;-)

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op