SPI resolution 2013-06-30.jmd.1: Swathanthra Malayalam Computing as an associated project
noodles at earth.li
Sun Jun 30 22:09:53 UTC 2013
Presented for the July 11th AGM; their website is at
http://smc.org.in/ and while they already have a not-for-profit society
registered in India since 2010 it doesn't help them with cross border
donations such as payments from Google Summer of Code.
1. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is a substantial and significant Free
2. The Swathanthra Malayalam Computing developers would like SPI's support
and assistance, including taking donations.
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
3. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is formally invited to become an SPI
Associated Project, according to the SPI Framework for Associated
Projects, SPI Resolution
1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
4. Anivar Aravind is recognised by SPI as the liaison to SPI for Swathanthra
Malayalam Computing and is responsible in the first instance for
communicating the wishes of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing to SPI. In
the event of the need for a replacement Santhosh Thottingal and/or Praveen
Arimbrathodiyill will act as backups.
5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.
Jealousy strikes again.
This .sig brought to you by the letter B and the number 33
Product of the Republic of HuggieTag
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Spi-general