SPI resolution 2013-05-06.jmd.1: MinGW as associated project

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Mon May 6 16:39:36 UTC 2013

This doesn't look controversial to me; I'd like to present it at the
meeting this Thursday if there isn't any disagreement.

WHEREAS

1. MinGW is a substantial and significant Free Software project.

2. The MinGW developers would like SPI's support and assistance,
including taking donations and holding trademarks.

THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT

3. MinGW is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI Resolution
1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
at http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004/2004-08-10.iwj.1/

4. Earnie Boyd is recognised by SPI as the liaison to SPI for MinGW and
is responsible in the first instance for communicating the wishes of
MinGW to SPI. In the event of the need for a replacement Keith Marshall
will name the new liaison.

5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.

J.

--
This .sig brought to you by the letter R and the number 47
Product of the Republic of HuggieTag