Phone number for donations?

Ean Schuessler ean at brainfood.com
Sat May 11 17:34:40 UTC 2013

----- "Joshua D. Drake" wrote:
> I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect that a corporation have a
> phone number. The fact that we don't is actually rather embarrassing. A
> simple forwarding number that can be redirected as needed should be in
> place.

You can get a 1-800 number through Gafachi for about $2 per month and
around $0.03 per minute of use. If it was bound to an instance of Asterisk
you could set up extensions and have those ring to anyone's phone anywhere
you wanted. I think similar things can be done with a Google Voice but I only
have personal experience setting up a SIP/IAX connection with Asterisk and
a VOIP vendor.