Phone number for donations?

Jeremy Baron jeremy at tuxmachine.com
Sat May 11 18:30:52 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Josh Berkus <josh at postgresql.org> wrote:
> While this hasn't come up often, it's also easily fulfilled.  Let's just
> get a Google Phone number.  It can ring Michael, Bdale and me.  It'll be
> free, and we can forget about it.

FYI, one problem I noticed with that plan in the past is that a given
phone # can only be the forwarding target for (or even associated with
I think) a single Google voice account at once. So whatever # an
individual wants to have it forward to can then not be used for a
similar solution for some other organization that individual is
involved with.

Anyway, these are implementation details; IMO we can let whichever
board members want to be part of the ring group figure it out without
design by committee. (Or maybe they do want more suggestions about how
to do it?)

-Jeremy