domain transfers to SPI

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Sun Nov 10 20:34:39 UTC 2013

I've submitted several domain names owned by OBF to be transferred to SPI, by sending (as instructed) the requests to hostmaster at spi-inc.org. I haven't heard back for more than a month, including not after following up a week ago. So on the one hand I'm worrying whether I'm doing something wrong; but on the other hand I'm also wondering whether domain name and DNS administration is a service that SPI is committed to enough that it can be relied upon. And more than anything else, I just need communication so I can determine whether I better renew the domains at their current registrar or not.

So if anyone here can give me a tip as to what I should be doing or whom I should contact instead, I'd be appreciative.

	-hilmar

: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :