SPI resolution 2014-03-20.rtb.1 - Chakra as an associated project

Josh Berkus josh at postgresql.org
Wed Apr 9 16:04:35 UTC 2014

On 04/09/2014 11:22 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:
>   | Foo Project does not currently have an agreed governance
>   | structure; in the unlikely and unfortunate event that SPI would
>   | have to decide between the wishes of competing factions, SPI would
>   | do so based on the merits.

Not in a million years.

You're proposing that SPI would arbitrate project governance disputes,
which is something which we have already rejected for very good reasons.

Project charters need to have a definite and unequivocal explanation of
determining the liaison, regardless of that that method is.

So, -1000 from me.

--Josh Berkus