Applying for membership

Janet Swisher jmswisher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 00:57:34 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I'm a member of FLOSS Manuals, which is a project to create free,
open-source documentation for free, open-source software. Our docs site is
http://en.flossmanuals.net/ and our organizational site is
http://www.flossmanuals.org/

FLOSS Manuals is incorporated as a Stichting in the Netherlands, and we are
interested in associating with SPI in order to more easily receive
donations from US donors, and offer those donors the benefit of tax
deductibility.

I have been lurking on this mailing list for several months, and figured I
would become a non-contributing member of SPI. However, my browsers report
that the security certificate on your application page (
https://members.spi-inc.org/) is untrusted. Is this a known problem that is
being corrected?

Given that, how should I next proceed?

Thanks,