Donations page not displaying properly in Firefox or Chrome

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Feb 24 13:05:10 UTC 2014

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Hello, I would like to donate to SPI however the donations' payment
> processor page does not seem to display properly in Firefox or Chrome.
> Perhaps this is an IE-only webpage?
> https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx
>
> Enter a donation amount and go to checkout. Note the empty Terms &
> Conditions section (a black div in the source) and other display
> errors. Please resolve the issues with the payment processor so that I
> could donate with confidence that I'm not being scammed.

Accessing the address you give directly doesn't work, but following the
link from http://www.spi-inc.org/donations/ looks like it would work,
although it has the display errors that you mention.  You do have to
accept scripts and a lot of cookies, though.

I suspect we need someone with the SPI clickandpledge login details to
update the display settings there.

Hope that informs,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op