Delayed letter of resignation

Robert Brockway robert at spi-inc.org
Mon Mar 31 14:22:20 UTC 2014

On Sun, 30 Mar 2014, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:

> Therefore, after much reflection, I hereby resign from the SPI board of
> directors, effective upon:

Hi Jimmy.  It has been great to work with you on the board since I was
elected nearly three years ago.

Jimmy has been an active participant in SPI (both on and off the board)
for a long time.

As Jimmy notes he's remaining a contributing member and I'm sure we'll see
him pop up on #spi and the lists from time to time.

Jimmy and I have a number of common interests outside of SPI too so I'm
sure we'll keep in touch :)

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert at spi-inc.org		Linux counter ID #16440