Posting resolutions to spi-announce?

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Mon Aug 3 19:47:00 UTC 2015

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius.com> [2015-07-11 21:38]:
> http://spi-inc.org/meetings/ currently says:
>
> > Resolutions adopted by the Board are posted to the spi-announce
> > mailing list and posted to the resolutions page.
>
> In reality, resolutions haven't been posted to spi-announce since 2005.
>
> Do people see value in this?  If so, I can post future resolutions to
> spi-announce.  If not, I'll fix the web site and remove the note about
> spi-announce.

Based on feedback received, I will post future resolutions to
spi-announce.

SPI does not pass many resolutions, so this won't lead to too much
traffic.

I also documented various Secretary duties in the board git repo, so
future SPI Secretaries won't forget.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/