Posting resolutions to spi-announce?

Zephaniah E. Loss-Cutler-Hull warp at aehallh.com
Sun Jul 12 12:07:59 UTC 2015

On 07/11/2015 06:38 PM, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> http://spi-inc.org/meetings/ currently says:
>
>> Resolutions adopted by the Board are posted to the spi-announce
>> mailing list and posted to the resolutions page.
>
> In reality, resolutions haven't been posted to spi-announce since 2005.
>
> Do people see value in this?  If so, I can post future resolutions to
> spi-announce.  If not, I'll fix the web site and remove the note about
> spi-announce.

Briefly, yes, I do see value in having passed resolutions posted to
spi-announce.

If there is somewhere else where those resolutions are made available, a
link to them send out after boarding meetings would probably be
sufficient, but for the sake of better member involvement I do think
that some regular posting of news is beneficial.

(And for SPI, this really does boil down to passed resolutions.)

Regards,
Zephaniah E. Loss-Cutler-Hull.