Voting system for elections

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:59:07 UTC 2016

Well, 'recent commits' is useful only as an imperfect indicator of whether
a project is dead or alive.
It isn't an absolute to use as a checkbox item for evaluating the
appropriateness of a software solution.
Rather it is good to know in case it stops working due to upstream issues
or any variety of factors.
It is part of the 'due diligence' research phase of choosing a software
solution.