Privacy policy for Tux Paint; ideas?

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Sun Dec 11 11:51:06 UTC 2016

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino writes ("Re: Privacy policy for Tux Paint; ideas?"):
>     PRIVACY POLICY
..
>     This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal information you
>     may have provided, thereby making it impossible to connect it to any
>     particular person. The data is used for statistical purposes in order to
>     improve our website and services.

... and for troubleshooting.

>     MAILING LIST
>
>     Our website offers you the opportunity to subscribe to our mailing list.

I assume there is a development list too, which is public.
This seems to be omitted.

What is further lacking is a statement that the Tux Paint program does
not record any tracking information about its users.

I assume it doesn't.  If it has a "track changes" feature then this
isn't true.  But a paint program intended for use by children probably
shouldn't have a "track changes" feature!

Ian.

--
Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk>   These opinions are my own.