[Spi-private] Very long wait for funds transfer

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Tue Dec 20 17:47:52 UTC 2016

On 12/15/2016 10:46 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On 12/09/2016 04:34 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>> I understand that we are all volunteers but this delay is a bit overkill
>> isn't it?
>
> It is now the 15th and I as Liaison of PostgreSQL.Org have had zero
> correspondence in regards to this issue. I request that at a minimum the
> board respond, preferably the Treasurer with an ETA of resolution.

It is now the 20th and we still have zero response from the board. This
is a unnerving. I am trying to be reasonable but as others have pointed
out, the board's performance in this manner is unacceptable. It isn't
just angry-JD making noise here.

Sincerely,

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.