[Spi-private] Very long wait for funds transfer

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Dec 20 18:14:54 UTC 2016

Joshua D. Drake writes ("Re: [Spi-private] Very long wait for funds transfer"):
> On 12/15/2016 10:46 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > It is now the 15th and I as Liaison of PostgreSQL.Org have had zero
> > correspondence in regards to this issue. I request that at a minimum the
> > board respond, preferably the Treasurer with an ETA of resolution.
>
> It is now the 20th and we still have zero response from the board. This
> is a unnerving. I am trying to be reasonable but as others have pointed
> out, the board's performance in this manner is unacceptable. It isn't
> just angry-JD making noise here.

Would every board member please reply to this thread, explaining what
steps should be taken (both immediately, and in the medium and long
term) to remedy the situation.

An emergency board meeting, and a determination to take positive
action, rather than simply making further enquiries, would seem to be
the minimum starting point.

Ian.

--
Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk>   These opinions are my own.