Do we know the status of our officers?

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Wed Dec 28 17:59:29 UTC 2016

* Joshua D. Drake <jd at commandprompt.com> [2016-12-28 08:02]:
> Does anyone know anything? Can we get some communication on this
> matter?

Thanks for your concerns about Michael's well-being.  I just exchanged
a text message with him and he's alright but offline due to a family
vacation.

I haven't spoken to Valerie (our secretary) for a few days but it
seems she's about 2 days idle on IRC.

And I am checking email several times per day but not at my normal
level of activity either.  I recently received a form we have to fill
out to get a quote for D&O insurance and I'm slowly working on
answering the questions.  We have been accepted as a member of NPCC
recently.

I realize you've been very patient but given the holidays I fear
you'll have to wait until next week to get a response.  We have a
board meeting on January 9 so you'll get a response by then the latest.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/