Voting system for elections

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at debian.org
Fri Jul 22 21:55:55 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 02:48:59PM -0700, Josh berkus wrote:
> On 07/22/2016 02:35 PM, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > This time around, we very much do - 13 candidates for 6 spots. Read our
> > platforms and vote. :) However nobody is taking about replacing the voting
> > system for the current election since the voting period is well underway. Let's
> > hope we'll have more vibrantly contested elections in the future.
>
> I'm waiting to work out an issue with my login, which is why I asked.

Ah, got it. I don't currently have the privileges to help, but someone in #spi
probably can assist. Try the password reset feature first just in case that
fixes it. In the meantime, I don't believe the platforms require any account to
read them, so you can at least think over your choices while getting the
technical issue addressed.

Good luck!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at debian.org / jimmy at spi-inc.org