2016 SPI Board Election Results

Luca Filipozzi lfilipoz at emyr.net
Fri Jul 29 03:40:52 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 08:12:26PM -0700, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> The 2016 SPI board election has now completed and I am pleased to be
> able to announce the results as follows:

Thank you, Secretary, for conducting the election and posting the results
promptly.

> The following members are appointed to the SPI board:
>
>  * Luca Filipozzi
>  * Joerg Jaspert
>  * Jimmy Kaplowitz
>  * Andrew Tridgell
>  * Valerie Young
>  * Martin Zobel-Helas
>
> The following members are thanked for running:
>
>  * R. Tyler Croy
>  * Philip Balister
>  * Joshua D. Drake
>  * Peter Eisentraut
>  * Stephen Frost
>  * Tim Potter
>  * Craig Small

Thank you, fellow candidates, for standing for election.  It's only through the
dedication of folks such as yourselves that SPI can succeed.

Thank you, departing directors -- Bdale and Joshua, now; Robert and Gregers,
previously -- for your service to SPI.  Your contributions have been enormous
and I am humbled to be in the position to continue your work.

> Total unique votes cast: 133, which is 55.42% of all possible votes.

Thank you, fellow members, for the amazing turn out.  You've spoken, loudly.

--
Luca Filipozzi