Resignation of Robert Brockway from SPI board

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Wed Jun 1 17:33:41 UTC 2016

Robert Brockway has decided to resign from the SPI board effective
May 31st due to increasing demands on his time outside of SPI.

Robert was first elected to the SPI board in 2011 and he was
re-elected in 2014.  Robert made substantial contributions to SPI over
the years.  I'd like to thank him for all his contributions!

Since SPI will hold elections in July, the SPI board has decided not
to appoint an interim director.  However, I'd like to make everyone
aware that we'll have several director positions available in the
elections in July, so please think about running for the board.  I'll
post more information about the upcoming election in about 2 weeks.

Martin Michlmayr
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.