SPI resolution 2016.05.01.bg.1: ArduPilot as associated project
bdale at gag.com
Thu May 5 22:30:12 UTC 2016
Please add this resolution to our May agenda.
ArduPilot is a well-known project delivering a suite of autopilot
software for autonomous planes, copters, and rovers. The primary web
site is at ardupilot.org.
ArduPilot participates as a member project of the Linux Foundation
Dronecode community, which has web content at dronecode.org.
SPI resolution 2016.05.01.bg.1
1. ArduPilot is a substantial and significant Free Software project.
2. The ArduPilot developers would like SPI's support and assistance,
including taking donations.
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
3. ArduPilot is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI Resolution
1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
4. Andrew Tridgell is recognised by SPI as the authoritative decision
maker and SPI liaison for ArduPilot. Successors will be appointed by a
vote on the ArduPilot development team mailing list
ardupilot-dev-team at googlegroups.com. Communication by SPI to the
ArduPilot dev team leads (including the liason) can be made by email to
ardupilot.devel at gmail.com.
5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 810 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Spi-general