Topic of spi-board (Re: Issue #5 - Please explain the topic of each mailing list)

Filipus Klutiero chealer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 02:36:54 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-27 08:46, Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 08:46:42PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>> Was such a situation already discussed on spi-board?
> Certainly while I was on the board there was.

Thanks Neil

> [...]
>> If you do not know, could you provide a concrete example?
>>
> Unfortunately not, as we were able to resolve the issue without going
> through the courts.

How does resolution prevent from providing the issue as an example? In any case, note that I was asking for a hypothetical example.

> Which is kinda the point of dealing with things
> privately...

Mediation does not have to be secret (and by the way, court proceedings are not necessarily public neither).

--
Filipus Klutiero
http://www.philippecloutier.com