SPI bylaws overhaul: new discussion draft

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at spi-inc.org
Fri Nov 11 17:44:06 UTC 2016

Hi Hilmar,

Completely reasonable request; unfortunately I don't have an easy way to do
that, since I didn't have Bdale's source document. I copied and pasted from the
PDF into a fresh LibreOffice document, fixed most of the formatting issues
manually, and proceeded from there. The lack of a diff is a big part of why I
tried to summarize the changes in my email, and why I put item #6 in my summary
of changes.

If Bdale happened to use LibreOffice or something compatible, I could try to
generate a diff after getting the source document from him if LibreOffice has a
way to do that. I'm not sure about either of those "if"s and suspect the diff
would be noisy anyway due to the reformatting.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at spi-inc.org