SPI bylaws overhaul: new discussion draft

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Wed Nov 16 18:55:35 UTC 2016

On 11/16/2016 10:38 AM, Josh berkus wrote:
> Jimmy,
>

> We've had the same bylaws for over a decade; I see no reason to rush
> into revising them.  If there is some urgency, then please also let the
> membership know about that.

This wasn't rushed. This discussion has been going on for years and when
the board had to F2F last January (Feb?), we sat down with legal to fix
a lot of the oddities and bring the bylaws into a more reasonable state.

You may want to refer to the previous discussions on -general (months
ago) when the board released the first draft.

Sincerely,

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.