SPI bylaws overhaul: Board Attendence

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Wed Nov 16 23:11:01 UTC 2016

On 11/16/2016 03:01 PM, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:

>> Discussion?
>
> I do not believe that lack of quorum has been stalling the progress,
> or the day to day work of the SPI.

Not the day to day work no but it has in the past, often stopped overall
progress including votes on associated projects.

> Also, have we had meetings with no actions? E.g. just vote meeting
> minutes & confirm the next meeting date?

Yes we have but not recently.

> I myself missed the Monday meeting, due to volleyball match. I play in
> the London Volleyball League.

Generally speaking, it isn't the missing of a meeting it is the missing
of a meeting without notice (as I recall).

JD
                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.