Topic of spi-board (Re: Issue #5 - Please explain the topic of each mailing list)

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Thu Oct 27 10:10:09 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 3:46 AM, Filipus Klutiero <chealer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2016-10-18 08:57, Henrik Ingo wrote:
>> On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Filipus Klutiero <chealer at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> Any matter, where a failure of the opposite side to act within a
>> certain time will benefit or strengthen the position of the SPI member
>> project or SPI itself. For example, any legal situation where a
>> complaint needs to be raised by the opposite side within a certain
>> date, and the strategy of SPI / the member project would be to just
>> keep quiet until that date.
>>

> Was such a situation already discussed on spi-board?

I was involved in one.

> If so, could you
> estimate the frequency?

No. Mine was some time ago already, but also the only one I was
involved in. (e.g. frequency is 100%, but that's not really an
answer.)

> If you do not know, could you provide a concrete
> example?

No, that's kind of the point :-)

henrik

henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
+358-40-5697354        skype: henrik.ingo            irc: hingo
www.openlife.cc

My LinkedIn profile: http://fi.linkedin.com/pub/henrik-ingo/3/232/8a7