Draft Treasurer's report as of 2017-01

Martin Zobel-Helas zobel at spi-inc.org
Tue Aug 15 21:53:09 UTC 2017

Hi all,

as you see i just published the Treasurer reports for January to July of
2017. We currently have still 4 donations left (3x paypal and 1x check)
that are not assigned to any projects, but we work on a solution for
that hardly.

Also, not all expenses are booked into the right categories yet, mostly
because we need some more details from the projects about this. In case
we can not filly identify those bookings we will speak with our project
liasons to find out the missing bits. This means: Expenses in total to
your project are correct, but expense type "Expense:Misc" is not and will
most likely move into any of the following expense types (Office applies
only for SPI internaly, but listed for completness):

  Expenses
    Banking
      CPFee
      PayPalFee
      PaysimpleFee
      AccountFee
      TransactionFee
    Meetups
      Accomondation
      Dining/Food
      Merchandise
      Travel
      Venue
    IT
      Domains
      Hardware
      Hosting
      SSL
      Warranty
    Office
      Accountant
      Postal
      RegisteredAgent
      Trademarks
      Training
      Membership
    Development
      GSoC
      Outreach
      WorkOfTheMonth

A publication of the by-record transaction data is currently blocked by
SYSADM:#1222 and SYSADM:#1467, but we hope to get this resolved really
soon now, so project liasons can look directly into their transactions
then.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel at spi-inc.org>
 Software in the Public Interest, Inc. | Member of the Board of Directors