Invitation for a SPI Presentation on SPI ( OpenMPI, OpenZFS or Torch ) in HPC China 2016, Hefei City, 21st October

Forrest.Wc.Ling at dell.com Forrest.Wc.Ling at dell.com
Wed Jul 12 02:35:24 UTC 2017

Dear SPI:

I am organizing the “HPC Open Source Software Stack” Forum in HPC China 2017 in Hefei, 21st October. For more detailed information, please refer to below message.

I noticed that SPI has a lot of projects which can be adopted by HPC/Deep Learning/Big Data users in China, such as Torch, OpenMPI, OpenZFS...

Is it possible that I can invite a presenter to do a presentation on SPI and some projects, such as OpenMPI, Torch, OpenZFS in the Forum in the morning 21st October ?

By the way, we may not cover your airfare expense, while we can cover hotel/taxi/meals expense when presenters staying in HPC China 2017. We can also issue formal Invitation Letters for VISA to China, if you require.

Thanks,
Forrest Ling (凌巍才)
+86 18600622522<tel:%2B86%2018600622522>
Dell HPC Product Technologist Greater China