Updated Treasurer reports

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:53:02 UTC 2017

Dear Dimitri & Michael,

The most recent SPI treasurer report that I can see online at
http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/ is for the end of December 2016.

I do not recall seeing any recent monthly statements by email.

Have any reports been released yet for 2017 which I have missed?

Thank you,

Peter
(Treasurer & SPI contact for the Open Bioinformatics Foundation)