Voting system R&D (Re: 2017 update to the SPI voting algorithm for Board elections)

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Sat Mar 4 00:12:41 UTC 2017

Barak A. Pearlmutter writes ("Re: Voting system R&D (Re: 2017 update to the SPI voting algorithm for Board elections)"):
> [more range voting advocacy]

I will spare the readers of spi-general a point-by-point rebuttal.

I would caution readers against taking Barak's assertions at face
value.  Many of them, including some of the underlying factual
assertions, are flat-out wrong; and the analytical approach is
fundamentally flawed.

Ian.