SPI resolution 2017-10-12.mzh.1: Supporting FSFE's "Public Money, Public Code" campaign

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Sat Oct 14 14:03:47 UTC 2017

* Fabian Keil <fk at fabiankeil.de> [2017-10-13 12:09]:
> Please don't submit the resolution as is.

I believe Luca's new proposal addresses your concerns.

> While I suspect that accepting the proposed resolution is likely
> to negatively impact the time it will take to deal with invoices
> in the future and this would negatively impact Privoxy, my suspicion
> may be overly pessimistic due to my bias mentioned above.

I don't see how the two are related at all.  This resolution is just
about indicating support for an external initiative.  We're not
commiting to putting manpower in.  So this should have no negative
impact on reimbursements and other bookkeeping work.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/