Issue #6 - Publish contributions to associated projects

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Sat Oct 14 15:12:42 UTC 2017

* Philippe Cloutier <chealer at gmail.com> [2017-10-08 15:46]:
> http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/ lists SPI's associated projects. Each
> subpage describes the associated project and a general list of
> services offered to that project.

Correct.

> Transparency would be largely increased if we would list more specific
> services offered to each project. For example,
> http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/debian/ could list that x dollars were
> contributed to DebConf 17. Ideally, we would list each purchase made
> for that project up to some indicated date.

We will continue to publish monthly treasurer reports for SPI listing
income and expenses. [*]  SPI will only report aggregate sums rather
than each purchase (for various reasons, including privacy).

However, we are working on making individual transaction information
available to projects, so they can do financial reports with the level
of detail they find appropriate for their needs.

Martin

[*] There have been delays due to the move to a new bookkeeping system
but we hope to have regular reports soon.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/