Removal of Open64 as an associated project

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Fri Aug 10 14:34:23 UTC 2018

I'm proposing the following resolution for the August meeting.

Removal of Open64 as an associated project

WHEREAS

1. Open64 became an Associated Project of SPI in 2011.

2. Open64 is an open source compiler based on Pro64.

3. SPI does not currently hold any funds or other assets for Open64.

4. SPI has not provided any services to Open64 in several years.

5. Open64 project representative Aida Rivas and Shin-Ming Liu agree
   with the termination of the relationship between SPI and Open64.

THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT

1. Open64 will be removed as an SPI Associated Project.

2. SPI will no longer actively seek donations on behalf of Open64.

3. This is subject to any undischarged obligations Open64 may have.
   We are not aware of any such undischarged obligations.  We ask anyone
   who is aware of any to notify us within 30 days of this resolution.

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/