Interim director

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at spi-inc.org
Mon Aug 20 16:46:07 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 02:53:00PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> We're looking for an interim director to serve on the SPI board from
> now until the next election in July 2019.
>
> You should be able to attend SPI board meetings on IRC on the 2nd
> Monday of each month, and participate actively.  We have a
> face-to-face meeting coming up in October (4-7) that you should attend
> if possible.

Timeline clarification: the board vacancy to be filled by the interim
director begins on September 11, not now. But certainly it would be
useful to be paying attention to SPI activities now if you are
interested in serving beginning September 11.

Thanks for circulating this solicitation, Martin.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at spi-inc.org