Removal of the HeliOS Project as an associated project

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Fri Aug 24 12:47:30 UTC 2018

I'd like to propose the following resolution for our meeting in
September.

Removal of the HeliOS Project as an associated project

WHEREAS

1. The HeliOS Project became an Associated Project of SPI in 2009.

2. The HeliOS Project rescued computers and rebuilt/refurbished them and
gave them to disadvantaged Central Texas children.

3. The HeliOS Project no longer exists as a standalone project and its
activities have been taken on by the Reglue project.

4. SPI doesn't hold any assets on behalf of the HeliOS Project.

THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT

1. The HeliOS Project will be removed as an SPI Associated Project.

2. SPI will no longer actively seek donations on behalf of the HeliOS
Project.

3. This is subject to any undischarged obligations the HeliOS Project may
have.  We are not aware of any such undischarged obligations.  We ask
anyone who is aware of any to notify us within 30 days of this resolution.

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/