Issue #7 - Website does not show staff

Philippe Cloutier chealer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 19:47:07 UTC 2018

Thank you Martin and Josh,
I was not thinking about contractors, but I agree that it would make
sense to also have a list of contractors and suppliers in general.
There are surely suppliers not significant enough to document, and
there could be employees not significant enough to document. It would
be good to list all full-time employees, and at least all equally
important suppliers.