Solved (Re: Issue #9 - No difference in prominence between level 2 and 3 titles on website)

Philippe Cloutier chealer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 23:24:32 UTC 2018

Hi Valessio,

On 2018-07-01 17:37, Valessio Brito wrote:
> Hello Philippe,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> The current work of the site was done in a few hours, I confess that
> afterwards I had no way to continue.

No problem. But I notice that my Firefox (Debian stable's) has default CSS which deals with header font size, giving each one a different size. Perhaps there is value in using those sizes, which users may be somewhat accustomed to,

> I made a quick and temporary
> adjustment for the titles; I kept the previous encoding pattern in%.
> The code is like this:
>
>    h2 { font: bold 120% sans-serif }
>    h3 { font: italic 100% sans-serif; font-weight: bold; }
>    h4, h5, h6 { font: small-caps 100% sans-serif; font-weight: bold; }
>    h4 { font-size: 90%; }
>    h5 { font-size: 80%; }
>    h6 { font-size: 70%; }

At least, that makes all levels distinct in size, except for 1 and 2. But if spi-inc.org only uses level 1 once per page, I guess its size does not matter much.

> If you have any suggestion, you can send it here and apply it there. I
> think we can improve a lot with some contrast scheme and pastel
> colors.
>
> What do you think?

I am fine with that, thank you.

--