Issue #9 - No difference in prominence between level 2 and 3 titles on website

Valessio Brito contato at valessiobrito.com.br
Sun Jul 1 21:37:45 UTC 2018

Hello Philippe,

Thanks for the feedback.

The current work of the site was done in a few hours, I confess that
afterwards I had no way to continue. I made a quick and temporary
adjustment for the titles; I kept the previous encoding pattern in%.
The code is like this:

  h2 { font: bold 120% sans-serif }
  h3 { font: italic 100% sans-serif; font-weight: bold; }
  h4, h5, h6 { font: small-caps 100% sans-serif; font-weight: bold; }
  h4 { font-size: 90%; }
  h5 { font-size: 80%; }
  h6 { font-size: 70%; }

If you have any suggestion, you can send it here and apply it there. I
think we can improve a lot with some contrast scheme and pastel
colors.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Valessio Brito