Resolution 2018-07-11.mm.1: Arch Linux 32 as associated project

Erich Eckner arch at eckner.net
Mon Jul 16 09:08:46 UTC 2018

Hi Martin,

your list looks good, but I'd like to include the following items:

1st:
Configurational changes we deem necessary to make Arch Linux 32 running
and maintainable (e.g. we obviously have a separate mirror list and an
extra keyring). - Or did you mean to cover this in your 2nd point?

2nd:
Recompiling older packages from Arch Linux and/or the Arch User
Repository. (There have been cases where a package was dropped on Arch
Linux, due to it's arcaneness - but x86 users still wanted it)

Aaron, can you give us formal approval on the list of deviations we're
allowed to make while still calling us "Arch Linux 32"?

regards,
Erich