Issue #6 - Publish contributions to associated projects

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Tue Mar 13 23:00:50 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 03:22:56PM +0700, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Bryce Harrington <bryce at osg.samsung.com> [2018-01-18 09:54]:
> > Does anyone know the plans or status on reporting of 2017 financial data?
>
> Unfortunately I don't have a good answer right now, which is why I
> haven't replied yet.

Hi Martin,

Do you have any updates regarding the 2017 financial data?  (I'm also
missing about 1/2 of 2016 for X.org's records.)

I'm adding X.org's official SPI liaison, Daniel Vetter, to the CC.  In
addition to the report, he needs to have formal verification that the
donations from a number of recent XDC event sponsors has been received,
which we believe should total to $25k.  X.org needs to begin planning
work for their next technical conference, and so needs confirmation that
the expected funding is available in our account.

Thanks,
Bryce