Debian trademark, EAN, proposed letter, SPI heads-up

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Fri May 25 19:35:25 UTC 2018

* Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk> [2018-05-24 18:39]:
> Martin, sorry to press you, but when should we expect to hear from
> SPI, please ?  Or should we keep polling every few weeks ?

I'm sorry for the delay.  I was close on catching up on my TODO list
when I wrote my last email but since then I had some important
personal things to work on.

I'll look into this next week and propose how to move it forwards.

(And please always feel free to ping me in private email when
something is outstanding regarding this or other SPI matters.)
--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/