Resolution 2018-09-08.jrk.1: ProteanOS as associated project

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at spi-inc.org
Mon Sep 10 19:03:46 UTC 2018

I'm withdrawing this resolution from today's agenda. I submitted it on
Saturday while still continuing discussions with the project, so that
members would have a chance to comment before a vote today.

But there are still questions being discussed between the board and
Patrick about whether it's the right step forward for ProteanOS to
become an associated project. Such questions get discussed routinely;
it's just that usually there's no impending large donation causing us to
overlap that discussion with the member comment period, as there was in
this case.

If we decide to proceed, we'll proceed with email voting or re-propose
this resolution for a future meeting.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at spi-inc.org