Proposed resolution - rescind position of SPI board advisors

Tim Potter tpot at frungy.org
Mon Dec 9 09:17:19 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. One item discussed at a recent meeting of the SPI board was
concerning the position of Board Advisors. Many years ago Board Advisors
served a useful purpose but have not been used in a very long time. It is
proposed in this resolution[1] to rescind the positions of SPI Board Advisors.

Board Advisors were initially created in [2] and notice is hereby given that
resolution 2019-11-22.tp.1 will be voted on in our January board meeting.

I am posting to spi-general in order to notify the SPI membership and
obtain any suggestions or other comments about the resolution.

Regards,

Tim.
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest.

[1] https://spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2019/2019-11-22.tp.1/ <https://spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2019/2019-11-22.tp.1/>
[2] https://spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004/2004-08-10.iwj.dbg.3/