Proposed resolution - rescind position of SPI board advisors

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Mon Dec 9 20:36:06 UTC 2019

* Tim Potter <tpot at frungy.org> [2019-12-09 20:17]:
> Hi everyone. One item discussed at a recent meeting of the SPI board was
> concerning the position of Board Advisors. Many years ago Board Advisors
> served a useful purpose but have not been used in a very long time. It is
> proposed in this resolution[1] to rescind the positions of SPI Board Advisors.

I think there should be some rationale in the resolution as to why,
i.e. that this is not a reduction in transparency but a reflection
that monthly SPI board meetings are open and that everyone is
invited to participate (rather than limiting input to some special
advisors).

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/