Resolution 2018-07-11.mm.1: Arch Linux 32 as associated project

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Thu Feb 14 15:35:40 UTC 2019

* Erich Eckner <arch at eckner.net> [2019-02-14 11:23]:
> Yes, this is fine for me. However, maybe we can put your comment about
> Arch Linux into (3), too? Like adding ", preferably to the assets of
> Arch Linux." (or something similar) to the end of the last sentence?

I was considering that but in the end didn't do it because it's a
standard sentence we use in all new project resolutions and I didn't
want to modify it if there wasn't a strong reason.

If you have strong feelings about it, I can add it.  Otherwise let's
hope a) the situation won't happen and b) if it does the board will do
the right thing.

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/